Sunday, December 11, 2016

December Playlist

Well, I missed November, but I'm back with another monthly playlist! Spotify's Discover station has really been killing it for me lately. It's introduced me to such great new stuff as well as reminded me of songs I've loved and simply forgotten about. This month's playlist has an interesting mix of genres, but that's all part of the fun. None of these songs are particularly festive for the holiday season, so I'm contemplating coming up with a holiday playlist as well in the next week or so; before it's too late to enjoy it.

I hope everyone's having a great December as we look ahead to the start of another year. From what I can gather, the consensus about 2016 is that it's been a year full of changes and transitions, blanketing us all in a general sense of unease and instability; I certainly know that's been true for me. But as always, I know that my adaptations to new situations and environments have molded me into an even more solid version of myself. So I can leave 2016 feeling pretty confident that I'm somewhat less of a dumbass than I was last year! And that's really all I can ask for.

Happy listening!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by pipdig