Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Indigo: My savior amidst the rest of German food


There have been many parts of moving to Germany that have required some getting used to, but I have to say, German food and I really don't seem to get along too well. Lots of bread, cheese, sausage, and other things that don't always make my stomach super happy. But some of my friends and I happened upon this place, My Indigo, within the first week or so of being here, and it quickly became our go-to option for eating out. It's healthy and filling comfort-food, and the student discount (no matter how small) doesn't hurt either!

(Also, shoutout to my friends Devon and Elizabeth for their guest appearance.)
Rice bowl with "red thai chicken", avocado, and a little bit of spice.





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by pipdig